Friday, January 12, 2007

Ephipany of Thaddaeus John the First

Shalom! ...
I am not losing out in the Blogosphere... Thanks to Shirley (president of Thaddy Fan Club) and gang helping to create this Blog.

Daddy and Mommy were very excited about my arrival into this planet ever since they concieved me in 2004. Mommy said it was a few days before Daddy and mommy was going for missions in cambodia (Takeo).

Well, I can proudly say I've been family missions already ever since 6 weeks old...


This is mommy with me looking radiant...
























I came to this planet on 13 Jun 05... Daddy said it was the engineering of God, blue prints of His plan that I can.. Do daddy showed me the "Plan of God" from the start.















I've got a series of photos since young..














Praising God I am here...!!


Thumbs up for the good job!!























Cheers

Wonder if what will happen on my birthday??



My favourite eating spot in the kitchen.. mummy has all the food stuff stocked up behind me..





As I was saying, I wonder what will happening for my birthday.. I was pretty excited.. I can't even fall into deep sleep...



Worries about the date for the party...

What to wear???



Practising the birthday tune....

Even preparing the invitation....







Finally... the big day is here...this was my 1st birthday bash in Church of the Good Shepherd.. Mommy was so excited about it and got almost the whole Church to come.. She got a birthday cake with my picture on it too...
















She even got the whole family to wear stripes for the party.. she said is the theme for the day.

1 comment:

ale.eee.why. said...

hey! this is the president writing! hey thaddaeus!

hahhaa.

(: