Thursday, April 10, 2008

I am having a bad running nose

I am sick again. Having a very bad running nose. It started on Tuesday. It was so bad on Tuesday night that I couldn't sleep and I told mommy that I want to see Dr Chan.
Mom helped me to rub vicks on my chest and neck. I don't like it on my nose. I tried helping myself but ended up with a scolding from mommy because I took too much of the vicks cream. oops!
I finally got to see the doctor yesterday. I was so happy when Mommy came and picked me up early to see Dr Aw. Mommy said Dr Chan's clinic is too far so we will see Dr Aw for this time.
Dr Aw is a friendly man. He talks alot to my Daddy and Mommy. When I said bye to him, he said I am a cheerful boy. That is a nice compliment right? :)
I woke up this morning not wanting to go to school but I guess I have no choice as Daddy and Mommy has to go to work. I just have to learn to be happy in school.

No comments: