Monday, April 7, 2008

Vice President Speaks

This a story is about me! Photographed by kor kor Josh using his new Canon Ixus 860 Camera.


Two Sundays ago, I received a present.


And all I had to do in return was to smile at the camera!


Then kor kor Josh said: "Show me your tummy" And I stuck out my tummy as far out as it could go!


What's my present for today?


I hope it's something good!


I don't see anything inside! Did jie jie Shirley give me an empty paper bag?


Present, present, where are you??


Oh! I see it! But my arms are too short to reach the bottom of the bag to get the present...


It's a packet of crackers! Why did jie jie Shirley give me such a big bag for a small packet of crackers?


Well, I guess I'll never know. But the crackers were really good! Thank you jie jie Shirley!

No comments: