Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My First Movie in the Cinema



Dad and Mom bought me to the cinema to see a movie on 31 March 2008, Monday at Causeway Point. They said the movie is about an elephant named Horton. They tried explaining to me how the cinema looks like. They said it is a dark and loud room with a big screen. Wow!
We bought tickets, popcorn and drinks over the counter. We got the popcorn and drinks delivered to our seats just when the movie was starting.

I sat in the middle of Daddy and Mommy. The lady over the ticket counter says it is a couple seat so that I am able to squeeze in between both of them.

As I walked into the cinema, I was stunned by the big big big TV. I was so engrossed that I didn't even realised that Daddy and Mommy was looking at me and smiling at my 'engross' face.

The show started and went on with occasional commentary from Mommy. I ate popcorn just like Daddy and Mommy and drank Zappel. Yummy popcorn. Hmm... seems like the elephant is going away from home. The vulture is trying to catch the elephant. Oh dear, the elephant must go home. I am going to cry, I can't watch anymore. Daddy, Mommy, I want to go home! Oh dear, the animals captured the elephant. wah! wah! I dun want to see anymore. Elephant must go home!

I guess that was my breaking point. I just burst into tears! Daddy carried me and we stood at the back of the cinema. Daddy and Mommy kept telling me it's ok, the elephant is going to be alright. As we stood at the back of the cinema, sure enough, the elephant was ok. The animals didn't released him and they were friends again. It was so kind of the elephant to give a cookie to the kangaroo who was so mean to him. The elephant then went back to the jungle with his friends. All is well.

But it really took me some time to process the whole story before I can be myself again.

It was a good experience and I like the elephant.

No comments: